The Estate is located at the northern bank of the River Douro, being the most Southern Estate of the Vinho Verde Region.
It is divided into 3 components:
1 – Manor House 18th Century (Solar)
An 18th Century Manor House with coat of arms, fully recovered on the outsider but in need of refurbishment on the inside, for which we already have an approved architecture project for that effect.
It includes adjacent land: gardens forest and fruit orchards. Total area ca. 40.000m2.
2 – Quinta de V...
V... is the mini-Estate within the main Estate. It includes the fully equipped house that is ready to live in, the gardens, tennis court, football pitch, sauna, outdoor and indoor pool, fruit orchards, etc.
Total Area ca. 26.000m2
3 – Wine Cellar, Vineyards and Wine Business
This is the fully equipped state of the art Wine Production Facility with storage capacity of 1.2 million litres and bottling capacity of nearly 3.0 million bottles. It has 3 levels (2 levels with 800m2 each and 1 level with 1.200m2), and includes a fully equipped industrial kitchen to support the events/parties area as well as a large car parking space.
Total area ca. 10.000m2.
The vineyards are planted with the main grape varieties of the Vinho Verde DOC region with ca. 22 hectares of vineyards (220.000m2)
Regarding the actual Wine business at the moment, we would like to highlight the following
• We currently sell approx. 900.000 bottles per year
• We export approximately 30% of the total sales volume which represents a growth of 60% from 2012 to 2013.
• Export markets include: USA, Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, France, Angola, Brazil, Holland, Australia, Russia, Japan and China.
• We have installed (in-house) capacity to produce and bottle approximately 3 million bottles per year. This full capacity is possible to reach with the brand investment in some of the large new distribution market for us such as China/Asia, etc.
• The top floor of the wine cellar building contains an events area with seated capacity for 600 people and a bar area with an outside deck perfect for receptions, tastings, due to its panoramic view of the vineyards. It includes a fully equipped industrial kitchen.
• Our wines are of great quality; all of them winners of medals in both national and international competitions. We would like to highlight the Grand Gold Medal we won at the prestigious Brussels World Competition (Concours Mondial de Bruxelles) in 2013 for our wine “Casa de V… 2013 – Grande Escolha”, as well as the following historic events:
o Our wine was selected to be served to HRH Queen Elizabeth II during her official visit to Portugal in 1957
o V… was the Vinho Verde of choice at the Hotel Ritz in Lisbon
o V… was served in small bottles on board TAP Air Portugal flights during the 60´s and 70´s.
Total price = EUR 8,000,000.
After a NDA we have more information available.