Investors in international airports have already recognised that one of their biggest sources of income – aside from landing fees, airline contracts and terminal shopping – is car parking.
Across the UK, major airports are experiencing unprecedented growth in passenger numbers and with that growth comes an increased demand for high quality, trusted and secure car parking close by. It’s a strong growth area, set to become the highest yielding of any buy-to let property, and offers investors a unique opportunity to own off-airport car parking spaces with an outlay as low as £25,000.
Airport parking spaces are seeing a huge surge in popularity with UK and international investors. While a relatively new type of investment, airport parking is growing in popularity due to the high returns it provides. It’s also deemed to be low risk unlike most other types of property investments.
With an assured 8 or 11% return on investment, rising to a predicted 22%, now is the time to invest in airport car parking.
Investment high lights:
• Receive up to 22% guaranteed returns in the first 2 years
• Hands-off managed investment
• Income paid annually
• Low risk tangible commercial property asset
• Capital growth investment opportunity
• Personal title deed registered at UK Land Registry
• Full independent valuation available
• Car parks operating at almost full capacity on a daily basis
• Flexible management agreements available
• Car park tours available on request